2022 Summer Camp
Troop 610 will be attending from June 19th to June 25th
(and Week 7 from July 31st to 6th)
Camp Ockanickon is approximately 240 acres in size and offers one of the largest merit badge programs in the Northeast Region with 80 badges offered at summer camp. The outdoor adventure program includes rock climbing at Ralph Stover State Park, sailing on nearby Lake Galena, mountain biking on Cannondale bikes, and riding on MBS mountain boards. A Dan Beard Program uniquely designed for training in the Tenderfoot to First Class requirements is offered to first year campers Cub Scout crossovers.
Here is the payment schedule for this year:
(Try to take advantage of the discounted fees.)
- $440 – Tier 1 Rate if paid by February 2nd
- $455 – Tier 2 Rate if paid by March 29th
- $465 – Regular Rate if paid after April 24th
- $500 – Regular Rate
- $440 – AOL Crossover if paid by May 24th
There will be a special rate for Scouts who want to return
to camp for an additional week during week 7.
- 1st year Scouts will be in Dan Beard
- 2nd year Scouts make sure you take First Aid
- 3rd year Scouts either Lifesaving or Emergency Preparedness
- 4th year Scouts think of taking some of the adventure items like COPE, Endurance Crew or Climbing
(Part C of the medical forms are good until the last day of the month they were signed)
2022 Scheduling Worksheet
Registering for Merit Badges must be done online before camp.
After reviewing the master schedule and prerequisites, please complete the scheduling worksheet with your choices and alternates, then email it to Mr. Stephens.
Some classes have limited spots, so please complete the scheduling worksheet ASAP.